Cube Solitaire is one of the many variations of the classic Solitaire game. The rules of the game are similar to the traditional card game, but it is played online on mobile devices. While Solitaire on PCs is a never-ending game and one that keeps players hooked for hours completing one game, Cube Solitaire is fast-paced. Each game takes only five minutes, and when the timer runs out, the scores are calculated.
The game is interesting and engages players in such a way that they cannot help but keep playing the game. The cards must be sorted according to their suit, and they must be put in a pile. Then, they must make a sequence. The rules and objectives of the game may sound easy and simple, but it takes time to become a pro and win every match. You can play Cube Solitaire online to sharpen your skills and meet players from all nations.
Before you begin playing the game, it is important to understand how the scores are calculated:
- Players gain 100 points if they add a card to the foundation pile.
- You will get 20 points if you add a card to the tableau or the stockpile and another 20 points for revealing a card in a stockpile.
- If you create a relevant set in the foundation pile, you get 500 points, and 70 points are allotted for adding a pre-removed card to the tableau.
- However, you can even lose points if you draw the stockpile more than four times. That will take away 20 points, and you will lose 70 points if you move cards from the foundation pile to the tableau.
To make the game interesting, Cube Solitaire offers players bonus points. If you can finish the game before the time runs out, you’ll get bonus points, calculated as the number of aces in foundation deck X the remaining time.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the winning strategies that will help you win Cube Solitaire, especially when participating in tournaments for cash rewards or prizes.
- Try to remain calm throughout the game. The first rookie mistake is losing your calm and getting frustrated. Understand that you cannot solve all games, and some of them will be unsolvable. Since it is a skill-based game, you are bound to lose a few rounds.
- When you start to play the game, your first move must be to tap the deck without moving any cards. You would want to know what is in your display to make the most of your available choices.
- As soon as possible, it would be best if you moved the deuces and aces. Experienced Cube Solitaire players always consider this as one of the best moves. You can adopt this strategy to make a huge difference to your game. All you need to do is avoid moving up greater deuces too early as you require them to make stacks.
- If you choose to move different cards, you must choose to move the cards from the largest pile. If the move doesn’t benefit you, click on the undo button. The undo button can be used as many times as you want during the game. However, you can go back one move at a time. Also, try to avoid undoing your moves too many times because you’ll run out of time.
- Another basic rule of Cube Solitaire is never to empty the pile if you don’t have a King to place on the empty slot. Kings can only fill the empty spaces, and if you don’t place a King, the column remains empty for as long as you don’t reveal a King. It is never a good idea to block an entire column when participating in a tournament, and every second counts.
- If there’s the option of choosing between starting a sequence with a black or red King, see the blocking cards you have. Make your decision after considering the blocking cards. For instance, if you have a red Queen, you might want to settle for the black King and vice-versa. Also, ensure to check the other cards you have and then make an informed decision. As long as you don’t make a move, you can even shuffle the cards on your deck to see your options. To put it simply, carefully think of all your options before making a move.
- If you are stuck and do not see any cards that will help you take the game forward, it would be best to end the game. In that case, you can earn a time bonus. However, to win the time bonus, you need to ensure there’s no other way for the game to end.
These are some of the strategies you must keep in mind while playing Cube Solitaire online. You can select your battles in 1vN or 1v1 formats. If you want time to sharpen your skills and refresh your mind about the rules of the game, you can enter the practice leagues and play for free. However, if you wish to compete against online players and make money, invest your effort and time in polishing your skills. Then, participate in tournaments and contests once you are confident of your skills and win cash rewards and prizes.
While Cube Solitaire is a legitimate game and you can earn money by playing the card game, check if your state has disallowed money-earning games. In that case, you have to stick to playing free practice games. Practice games are also fun and can keep you engaged for long hours.
Practice will make you perfect when it comes to Cube Solitaire. So download the game and start playing right away. Before you know it, you’ll become a pro at the game and stand a chance to beat your opponents and win money.