Enjoy traditional Indian sweets with a fusion spin this holiday season! For those who are keen on chocolate, here is an easy recipe for Rabri. This Chocolate Rabri recipe is a delicious, thick, creamy and sweet treat with an innovative twist! This easy delight can be made quickly and easily with crispy and nutty sweets. Chocolate Rabri might also make a good prasad. We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe!
Rabri Chocolate Ingredients
- 4 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 handful chopped cashews-roasted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
How to make Chocolate Rabri
- Milk should be boiled
Pour the full fat milk into a saucepan, then turn down the flame and keep stirring so that the milk does not burn.
2. Chocolate should be melted
Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and set aside. Add the chocolate, cocoa powder, and sugar once the milk has thickened. While cooking the milk, mix everything with a spatula.
3. Enjoy your Chocolate Rabri!
After the milk has thickened slightly, add almonds and cashews to it. Cook the Rabri until it reaches a thick, creamy consistency. Once done, sprinkle chopped cashews on top and enjoy!
- In order to make the Rabri less sweet, you can add unsweetened cocoa powder.
- If you want to make your Rabri healthier, use dates syrup, stevia, or honey instead of sugar.